Monday, March 27, 2006

KILL BILL, VOL.2


From the Archive 8/19/2004
Movie of the week:
KILL BILL, Volume 2

Good movie-making. I recommended the first part wholeheartedly. Now you have to watch the rest of the story. Still filled with lots of movie references and inside jokes. But even if don't get the inside jokes, there's still plenty to like. I think the ultimate Kung Fu reference is the fact that they cast David Carradine as Bill.

I know what you're wondering, after seeing Kill Bill, Vol.1, you're probably asking, "will she ever kill Bill?" You'll just have to watch to find out.

Enjoy

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home