Tuesday, April 11, 2006

O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?


From the Archive: 8/9/2004
O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

This movie is a few years old now, and some of you may have already seen it, but I haven’t seen anything really good lately and this is a really GOOD movie. Very funny - and clean (mostly). As a bonus, it has an award winning soundtrack. Supposedly, the story is very loosely based on Homer's "Odyssey" (not Homer Simpson).

So let's recap:

  • It's funny - you'll laugh.
  • It's clean enough for you to watch it with your kids.
  • An award-winning soundtrack.
  • Based on the greek epic "The Odyssey". Now you won't have to read it.
  • An unual role for George Clooney.
  • Did I mention that it's funny?
Enjoy.

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home